Acoustic panels and baffles are used to absorb noise and reduce the passage of sound through a building.
Sound absorbing wall panels, ceiling panels and baffles can provide a high quality, effective acoustic solution for a variety of commercial building environments including:
- Schools & Educational Facilities
- Manufacturing & Industrial Warehouse Units
- Conference Facilities
- Community Centres
- Restaurants & Dining Facilities
Acoustic panels and baffles are used to create a comfortable environment in large open spaces. In planning the installation consideration should be given to the type of space that is being separated, the practical implications such as the requirements of those using the it and the activities to be carried out within the area.
Acoustic panels are available in a variety of shapes, sizes and colours or can be printed with a design of choice if required.
What are the benefits of acoustic panels and baffles?
An effective acoustic solution can aid concentration, speech clarity and privacy by reducing sound propagation throughout a building. They are particularly helpful when installed in open-plan areas of a building, changing the dynamic of noise in one area, which might otherwise overpower activities in another area. Effective baffles and sound insulation are also proven to encourage a better understanding and improved behaviour in a school setting.
- Metal Stud Partition & Ceiling Installation in StevenagePirin Poster2019-03-13T16:01:41+00:00
- High Security Central London OfficePirin Poster2019-03-13T13:56:38+00:00
- Warehouse Office Partition & Suspended Ceiling Installation West LondonPirin Poster2019-03-13T14:41:54+00:00
- Suspended Ceilings & Glazed Partition Installation – London EC3Pirin Poster2019-03-13T12:50:14+00:00
- Suspended Ceiling & Partition Walls St. Albans LibraryPirin Poster2019-03-13T12:42:47+00:00
- Suspended Ceilings – Throgmorton AvePirin Poster2019-03-07T18:46:57+00:00
There is only so much information we can provide on a website. If you are looking for professional advice or to find out more about the products and services we offer, installations and pricing please feel free to contact our office based management team. We will be happy to handle your enquiry and, if required, arrange a site visit for an obligation free quotation.
020 8443 5511